Obligations of the processor - statement
Fulfilling the duties of the Processor
The company Mongata s.r.o., IČO: 089 60 585, with registered office Plynární 1617/10, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, as the operator of the Talk2Amy platform, may in some cases act as a Processor of personal data within the meaning of the European Parliament and Council (EU) regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
In the role of Processor, the company Mongata s.r.o. undertakes to fulfill, in particular, the following:
- process personal data (hereafter referred to as "PD") exclusively in accordance with the Controller's instructions
- maintain the confidentiality of the PD and ensure that its employees also maintain confidentiality, even after the PD has been processed
- take measures to secure the PD to prevent loss, misuse or damage of the PD
- control access to the PD so that a minimum number of people access the PD and that it is limited only to a specific PD processing operation in accordance with the Controller's instructions
- provide cooperation to the Controller in the fulfillment of his obligations according to the GDPR, taking into account the role of the Processor in the processing of personal data and the nature of the processing in question
- keep records of the processing activities of the PD
- do not copy or reproduce the PD unless it is necessary with regard to the nature of the processing in question
- after the processing of the PD, delete or hand it over to the Controller, if possible and if it does not conflict with legal regulations or legitimate interests of the Processor
Mongata assures Controllers and data subjects that proper and secure processing of personal data is a priority for it. That is why he continuously ensures the maximum security of the PD.