Cookies and passive data collection – extended information note on cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files located in your browser on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet). They help browsers work properly and display relevant content. The pages you have visited remember your browsing and preferences.
- Google Identity Platform – Technické cookies
- Microsoft Application Insights – Technical and analytical cookies
Analytical cookies help us to keep improving our website for you by tracking the statistics, e.g. usage and telemetry information etc. The data collected is anonymous. For these purposes, Microsoft Application Insights is used as an analytical tool. You can manage these types of cookies in your browser.
- You can block (=disable) the cookies; if you do so, some web pages may not display properly, and some functional parts may not work in the manner to which you are accustumed.
- You can manage or delete cookies; in this case, certain parts of the website may not work properly.
Where in your browser you can manage cookies (major browsers only):
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari on Mac - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari on iPhone,iPad - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Chrome - Android phone/tablet
- Select "Settings" from top right menu.
- Select Privacy tab under the Advanced section.
- Select "Clear browsing data".
- Ensure the "Cookies and site data" option is selected.